top of page

Dancing Around the World

Public·44 members

For You Alone Lyrics

For You and You alone, You're waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone, You're waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank You

For You Alone Lyrics

For You and You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, (oh) to thank YouAnd You alone are (stirring) waking up my soulOh, and it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank You

And You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, (oh) to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, to thank YouAnd You alone are waking up my soulAnd it's my joy to thank You, (oh!)To thank You

Leave You Alone is a brand new single dropped by singer and music producer Ella Mai, read the official lyrics to the song below. 'Leave You Alone' serves as the 13th track on Ella Mai's new album, Heart On My Sleeve.

If you wantto change the"Key" on any song, clickherefor the easiest way possible. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to thekey changer, select the key you want, then click the button "ClickHere". If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Wordor a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer.This software was developed by John Logue. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page